Sunday, March 4, 2007

Trying the Two Extremes

12.22/03.06.07

So after being hight out of my fucking skull last night. I decided to try being drunk out of my fucking mind tonight. I suceeded and found out that Grey Goose will turn me into a suicidal alcholic. Apparently, I left hooked my friend 'cos he took my razor away 'cos I wanted to kill myself. And then I curled up in the bathroom against the wall rocking back and forth screaming, "Don't touch me you fucking pedophyle" everytime either of them tried to touch me to make me stand up and not passout. Yeah, I'm a pleasant drunk, lemme tell you. Especially when I drink 'cos I'm upset. 73 dollars in booze, all gone in one weekend. My god, I've got problems.

So after 3 hours, I'm finally starting to sober up. I still want to kill myself, but am finally having second thoughts about it. Wow, I'm cool. Yeah, I know. Jeeez. I have to go into HS to see if they sent my transcripts. I'm out. Peace dawgs.

No comments: