Sunday, March 11, 2007

All Adventures Begin with a Big Mac.

13.01/03.11.07


Or rather, most of them did.


It started with me getting sick during spring break. And then me having cravings for big macs. lol. So yesterday, Saturday, was Julia and Joy's party, which was a black light party. I went out all day Saturday 'cos it was gorgeous out and came home but left again around 5 and went up the TC's. Which then proceeded to be an adventure to Duo's. After waiting for like...1 hour and 45 minutes, we finally got food and went back to TC's. Didn't really wanna go to the party, but ended up going and called Martyn. He showed up around 8.30pm and it started around 9.20. I was running around in a little wife beater and just that. I beat Michael in beer pong. Didn't have too much to drink and people started to pour in. I left around... 10:50 so I was home around 11.00pm. As soon as I get there, I notice the lights weren't on. I was locked out of my house. I called the house phone, I called the cell phone, I knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I was hysterical so I called Laura and walked back to Joy's house to go pee. Kelsey was drunk... bad omen.


Laura picked me up at the high school. Drove back to my house. Left a note on my door to tell my mom what I did and where I was. I was going back to Martyn's house to go sleep. Drove to McDonald's. Wasn't open. Walked over to Wendy's. Wasn't open. lollll. Meghan Gavin was in the parking lot with Dan and Lauren. Hung out with them for two minutes. Went to Jack's house from there.


Snuggled with him for a long while. Called the cops on his neighbor's next door. I'm such a cranky old lady. Took a little nap together while watching Samurai Champloo. His mom came down as the kids next door vacated the area. lol. She laughed that I called the cops. xD


Jack drove me over to Martyn's house. I found a very drunk Kelsey throwing up in Martyn's toilet. And a very drunk Martyn trying to help her. loooool. so I kind of took care of the both of them while kelsey continued to spew up alcohol.


Put both of them to bed. Stayed up to make sure Kelsey wouldn't vomit in the bed. Waited till 4.30 until her breathing was nice and even and I stopped stroking her head and curled up on the floor.


I woke up at 6.15 and put on my shoes. Walked home. It was really dark outsided. Lights were on in my house so I was thankful. Door was still locked. Knocked on the window. Mom jumped and opened the door. She didn't even notice that I was gone. lol. Awesome. Told her my tale. She got pissed at dad. I went to bed. At around 7, she started yelling at dad. I was too tired to really care or listen. I'm just pissed off that he locked me out. Whether it was on purpose like I'm assuming or by accident, regardless, I'm pissed and I don't give a flying fuck what he does now. I'm not talking to him or doing anything with him. Fuck him. I don't care. God. I'm so tired... meh.

No comments: