Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Pat's Day

15.02/03.18.07

Didn't do anything too exciting last night. I hung out with my family for a while and was the DD. Had corn beef and cabbage, my favorite meal that bobsie makes. She and Karyn bought 21 lbs of meat! OMG. It was so good. I was impatient 'cos I got a text from Jack saying that he wanted to talk to me in person. I wanted to get home. Got home 1 and a half hours later than expected... -_-;;; But I got home to say the least. Met him outside of 3beans 'cos it was closed. Was greeted with a friendly hug and a kiss. ^___^

And then he asked me out and I said yes. And I was happy for the rest of the evening. We pretty much did nothing all evening and just hung out and drank at Martyn's. I still have my Stoli. So we're good. lol I joked around when I walked in to Martyn's and said that I was Mrs. Jack Kozlowski, and now Jack keeps calling me that. It's kind of cute lol. Haha.

Yeahhh. So that was my day of celebration. ^.^

No comments: