Wednesday, February 14, 2007

TeeHee

22.18/02.14/07

So, out of the blue, I get a text and he's asking if I'm gonna be in work and if so, when am I leaving. So he comes to my work and my boss comes back and is like, hey there's a guy here to see you and I'm like okay, lemme finish this cookie. And then I'm finishing the cookie and my boss is like, no, get up NOW and practically pushes me out the door to see Jack. And Jacks there standing behind the counter with his hands down low and pulls up a bunch of tulips. ^.^ I was so shocked and surprised! After having a really shitty morning, that made my day worth while. And there really was no reason or explanation for it. It was just something really nice that made my day so much brighter.

I was so embarassed though! Right in front of everybody! My ears were burning up and my face got all warm and I didn't know what to do lol. My face was read for a good 40 minutes, but luckily the walk home cooled me off. They were so pretty though. Tulips are one of my favorites, modest yet classy, and definitly not cliche. :giggles: And the card was great too. ^.^

>>Sleep for me finally? Maybe? We'll see.

No comments: