Saturday, February 3, 2007

Bleed Black

13.19/2.3.07


I lied when I said I was doing this for myself. I was being dishonest with myself, thinking that I could make myself believe that what I was doing was right. I never wanted this. This is what everyone else wanted for me. They said that it wouldn't hurt, that it wouldn't be bad. Well it hurts, and it's bad. I want it all back.


I spent a good part of this morning writing a 13 paragraph long blog about last night and about the conversations I had last night. I don't want to write it all over again. But I will say that I'm unhappy with myself, I've been lying to myself. I've been deluding myself. I can't be happy with someone, until I can first be happy without someone. That sums up my evening last night.


Physical pain never hurt this bad. Why is it that this mental pain is so draining?

No comments: