Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Dreams Last for So Long

06.04/02.06.07


I had a dream this morning. Keith and I were sitting in a study hall surrounded by Kathleen Maloney, Jake Smergal and a few other people in my senior class. Keith was sitting behind me. And we weren't back together. I was feeling bold and brazen and turned around kind of shyly and planted a kiss on his lips, pressing his to mine and it felt right to me in my dream. We kissed again and again, Jake Smergal made some snide remark and I turned around and punched him in his left eye. And then, like in real life, just one kiss could solve it all, Keith and I were back together, we didn't need to say another word. Then Kathleen spilled Lemonade all over the desk and I was dreadfully confused after that. I woke up with my heart racing and me half crying.


What does it mean, what does it mean?

No comments: