Sunday, February 4, 2007

Late afternoon Contemplations.

15.12/02.04.07


He stopped into my place of work today. I got all shy and quiet. I was very surprised. Later, he sent me an e-mail. Oh sweet jeebus. Here's an excerpt:

In the meantime, I’m insanely attracted to you.  The only hiccup is
your age. 1/3 of me doesn’t give a fuck at what others would say even if
we just hung out together (personally: I believe age shouldn’t bar two
souls from caring for each other), 1/3 of me is concerned about
township/family politics about our age difference (that unfortunately I HAVE
to deal with), and 1/3 of me is concerned that I might be taking
advantage of a younger soul for my “potentially selfish” desires for a
companion.
What you see in my eyes is genuine, yet powerful. Knowledge is power,
and great power demands great responsibility. There is much mystery,
power, and yes: volumes of compassion behind these brown eyes. You
would undoubtebly be in a world of discovery as you learn more.


Oh lordy. What to do what to do what to do. Zuru zuru, zuru zuru. Drifting drifting drifting. I'm stunned to the point of no words. Crazy weekends.

No comments: