Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What else is new?

So apparently, my nick name at school is cuntface. No one from the I-house liked me last year. xD No surprise, mutherfawkingslackers. Haha, just 'cos I'm an achiever and they're party people I suppose. So yeah, I'm quite amused. At least I'm not a cuntface that has syphalis all over it like Frump-a-lumps. And I don't complain about how sick I am and that's why I don't go to school for 4 weeks at a time. My god. And they only hate me 'cos they're grades were all C's. They deserved it and I'd do it again too. Who needs malicious bastards who all backstab each other anyway.

And who needs friends who don't stand up for you when those bastards are talking smack about you?

:sigh: In actuallity, I'm kind of distressed over the whole thing. But not really. I've conquered the demon ice queen and we've become warm and cozy, much like I conquered the Della-Demon last year. If I go on like this and keep conquering 1 demon at a time per year and keep aquiring more anti-caite fans by 7 every year/semester, I'm gonna have a shitton of people hating me. xD Oh boy, another fanfuckingtastic year at the Academy.

No comments: